Innovation, collaboration, technology honored by grade level
Students across the grade levels were honored for their collaboration, innovation, technological knowledge and other 21st century skills during a recent awards ceremony.
Below is a list of students and awards:
Student innovator: Senior Kaliel Williamson, from Watervliet.
• 9th: James Santoro, Catskill.
• 10th: Tiffany Marriner, Cohoes.
• 11th: Luke Pullen, Wynantskill.
• 12th: Casey Proper, from Hudson.
• 9th: Sara Savoia, from Cairo.
• 10th: Layla Faulkner, Berlin.
• 11th: Savannah Beers, from Cairo.
• 12th: Kayla Delano, from Schoharie.
• 9th: Justin Canaperi, Averill Park.
• 10th: Nigel Krumdieck, Averill Park, and Dan Heck, from Cairo.
• 11th: Hunter Fortuin, Berne-Knox-Westerlo.
• 12th: Matthew Paradise and Corey Doughty.
Trust, Respect and Responsibility:
• 9th: Ben Johnson, Averill Park.
• 10th: Totia Harris, Troy.
• 11th: Alysha Gagnon, Cohoes, and Lucas Dowd, Catskill.
• 12th: Xena Pulliam, Berne-Knox-Westerlo.